Private Hospitals Deliver Quality Patient Care
Private Healthcare Australia (PHA) are advancing and supporting strategies that promote a safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient and equitable health care system.
These initiatives focus on:
- Implementing systems to provide high quality and coordinated care
- Empowering patients with the information they can use to make informed health care decisions
- Promoting transparency throughout the health care system
- Disclosing and rewarding physicians for quality-based medical practice
- Using evidence-based decision making.
This webspage provides resources and information for health funds, consumers, employers, and other interested parties that address these important issues.